• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Galar Shinies FT: Legendary shiny and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I'm looking for galarian pokemon, from 808 onwards.

FT i have Legendary Shiny, ultra beast shiny, and more of 750 shinies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    I'm looking for galarian pokemon, from 808 onwards.

FT i have Legendary Shiny, ultra beast shiny, and more of 750 shinies.

I have some galar shiny to trade. I am looking for volcanion, magearna, mew, jirachi, victini, genesect, diancie, and zarude. I have boltund, rillaboom, inteleon, alcremi, grimmersnarl, corviknight, and arctovish. Just private message me and we'll trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I have some galar shiny to trade. I am looking for volcanion, magearna, mew, jirachi, victini, genesect, diancie, and zarude. I have boltund, rillaboom, inteleon, alcremi, grimmersnarl, corviknight, and arctovish. Just private message me and we'll trade.

pm!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2020
    I'm looking for a shiny Regieleki. I can offer almost all Ultra Beasts shiny (excl. Xurkritree and Blacephalon).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back