• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Guardians Recruitment!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 21, 2022
    Pokémon Guardians!

Pokemon Guardians Recruitment!

Pokémon Guardians aka Pokémon Guardians Rising is a RPG Maker Pokémon game using Pokémon Essentials. It takes place in the brand new Aurelian Region. You play as an Aura Guardian in training alongside your rival Arthur. After completing your basic training, Lord Albion, grandmaster aura guardian who happens to be your father, sends you and Arthur to Rose Castle. There you meet Professor Balsam who gives you a choice between Aurelian Chickorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil as your first Pokémon. After choosing your starter, the castle becomes overwhelmed with Ultra Beasts that were summoned by the Revolutionists, radicals who want to overthrow the monarchy. When reaching the throne room you find Queen Rose facing off against their leader. And thus, your adventure to stop the Revolutionists begins.

Features
    Fairy Typing
    Mega Evolution
    Pokémon Gen 1-7
    Aurelian Regional Forms
    Alolan Forms
    New Ultra Beasts!
    New Mega Evolutions!
    Pokémon Balancing and type changes!

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Recruitment

We're in dire need of:

Sprite Artists to help us create custom trainer overworld and battle sprites such as
    Spoiler:

Artists to help us create Custom Megas and Aurelian Forms
    Spoiler:

Tile set Artists to help us create tile set sprites such as homes, trees, water, boats, planes, etc.
    Spoiler:

Artists to help us create custom Ultra Beasts!
    Spoiler:

Composers who will be able to create custom music similar to gen 4 style such as
    Cynthia's Theme from Platinum/Diamond/Pearl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXefFHRgyE0

If you can do something that's not listed above but you would love to help please reach out to us! We'll gladly hear you out! :D

If you have any questions, comments or concerns. You can either reply directly to this post, message me directly or message me on Discord Weeb, The SonyVegas Master™#7764 or my Associate Capt#0192

Credits
    Spoiler:

Download Link
    Spoiler:

Discord

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    I like the project so far but was wondering if the game is going to be called Pokemon Guardians or Pokemon Guardians Rising. See I'm working on a fan story called Pokemon Guardians on Deviantart (Redstromesoup) and later down the line turn it into a fan game.

capt.o7

Team Aqua Grunt
    Years
  • I like the project so far but was wondering if the game is going to be called Pokemon Guardians or Pokemon Guardians Rising. See I'm working on a fan story called Pokemon Guardians on Deviantart (Redstromesoup) and later down the line turn it into a fan game.

It should be called Pokemon Guardians Rising. My buddy the Owner of this fan made game is a dummy. :P Good luck on your own fan game as well! :D

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 21, 2022
    I like the project so far but was wondering if the game is going to be called Pokemon Guardians or Pokemon Guardians Rising. See I'm working on a fan story called Pokemon Guardians on Deviantart (Redstromesoup) and later down the line turn it into a fan game.

Hello! We were originally intending to call the game Pokemon Guardians Rising but later found out that there's a Pokemon Sun and Moon card pack entitled the same thing, so we decided to shorten it to Pokemon Guardians. If our title is going to cause issues for you in the future, we can speak privately on a way to work this out for both of us. That way everyone's happy. :D

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 21, 2022
    It should be called Pokemon Guardians Rising. My buddy the Owner of this fan made game is a dummy. :P Good luck on your own fan game as well! :D

Actually, Yes, they are correct. Am big dumb. Good luck with your story and fangame! :D

Back