• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Looking for a Lucario/Riolu with their Hidden Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Heya, I seek a Lucario or Riolu with Justified/Prankster, respectively, as their ability.

-They can be of any nature.
    -Although I'd prefer if it was female, due to the higher odds of the nature being passed down, a male one will do just fine.

Thank you in advance, I'll try and get a good pokemon to offer in the trade.

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Heya, I seek a Lucario or Riolu with Justified/Prankster, respectively, as their ability.

-They can be of any nature.
    -Although I'd prefer if it was female, due to the higher odds of the nature being passed down, a male one will do just fine.

Thank you in advance, I'll try and get a good pokemon to offer in the trade.

i have an ancient leftover HA Riolu female I bred in lux ball Hasty 31/31/x/31/31/31 w/ EM's Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, & Vacuum Wave..... You want it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    i have an ancient leftover HA Riolu female I bred in lux ball Hasty 31/31/x/31/31/31 w/ EM's Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, & Vacuum Wave..... You want it?

Heck yeah I do! Do you want some specific pokemon for it? Or can it be anything?

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Heck yeah I do! Do you want some specific pokemon for it? Or can it be anything?

Some piece of junk on your 1st route for me to release in my game is perfect. :)

just lemme move that Riolu over to my 2ds Y game... have no room for more FC's in my 3ds

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Some piece of junk on your 1st route for me to release in my game is perfect. :)

just lemme move that Riolu over to my 2ds Y game... have no room for more FC's in my 3ds

Excellent. I'll go shuffle through my PC and get something good for ya. Just need to know your trainer name and we'll be able to get this started. Mine's AJthePlayer.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Excellent. I'll go shuffle through my PC and get something good for ya. Just need to know your trainer name and we'll be able to get this started. Mine's AJthePlayer.

Just added ya!

FC: 3711-9599-8103 ..... IGN: Joseph

- very busy atm but gimme 30 min and i can trade! otherwise we can make a future trade time :)

UPDATE: READY!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Just added ya!

FC: 3711-9599-8103 ..... IGN: Joseph

- very busy atm but gimme 30 min and i can trade! otherwise we can make a future trade time :)

UPDATE: READY!!!!!

Thank you very much for the Riolu! Hope the Gardevoir will serve you well.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Thank you very much for the Riolu! Hope the Gardevoir will serve you well.

TY!... looks like you played this thing to death xD

... gonna give Isis Sync and add her to my sync collection. :)

- Oh yeah, you win a big nugget also because you're the 1st person to even reply back to me regarding a trade here. xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back