• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Can someone give me the Script of the Modular Pause Menu?

Years
  • Hello Guys, i need the base Script of the Modular pause Menu.
    Since the UPI is no longer usable, I can't reinstall the Modular Pause Menu.
    It would be nice if someone can give me the Script for it.
    Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey, you can find it with some other ressources here

I already downloaded the ressources , but thanks to you I took a closer look at the folder with
    modular menu and found the script as a Text file.
    Next time, I'll take a closer look from the beginning
    Thank you :)

Last edited:

DZReset

DZReset
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2018
    I'm still looking for this, and I'm also looking for the elite battle system. luka's download pages got taken down so I can't download any of his stuff. Does anyone have a location where I can find the zip files for this stuff? I can do without the battle system, but the pause menu will fix a lot of issues I'm having
    Thanks!

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • I'm still looking for this, and I'm also looking for the elite battle system. luka's download pages got taken down so I can't download any of his stuff. Does anyone have a location where I can find the zip files for this stuff? I can do without the battle system, but the pause menu will fix a lot of issues I'm having
    Thanks!

There is a link just two posts above yours. Were you even looking?

Back