• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    Hello!
    You might have noticed that I joined PC around the end of May, but the truth is that I had insecurities at the time and so I didn't start posting until today, approximately 4 months later.
    That aside, you are free to call me hagelslag (it's also my favorite treat, haha), or Koma/Komako, anything goes. I have loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and it made me become interested in nature and animals way more than I've been! If you're wondering about which generation I like the most, it has to be Gen V and II after that -- not only for the unique pokemon designs, but for the story, general gameplay, music and villains. My favorite pokemon and legendary is Zekrom.. I haven't seen many people that agree with me on this one, though! D:

I believe that's enough babbling. You are free to send a PM if you would like to talk about anything, as I am happy when people begin conversations with me. ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there, Hagelslag, and welcome to PC! No worries, we get lots of people who take their time before posting an intro thread, nothing strange about that. :)

You can post all you like about the 5th gen at our Previous Generations section! It's nice to see more love for Gen V out there. The story is really quite involved compared to other pokemon games!

What is hagelslag, by the way? I've never heard of it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome and let's agree that Game Iris >>>>>>>> Anime Iris(shame really....). Speaking of Gen V, Black or White and do you prefer 1 or 2? Any other interests? Ex: Into the Pokemon TCG or anything besides Pokemon? Any character you happen to like a lot? Anything you'd like to share about yourself(other than your love for Pokemon of course)?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    Welcome and let's agree that Game Iris >>>>>>>> Anime Iris(shame really....). Speaking of Gen V, Black or White and do you prefer 1 or 2? Any other interests? Ex: Into the Pokemon TCG or anything besides Pokemon? Any character you happen to like a lot? Anything you'd like to share about yourself(other than your love for Pokemon of course)?

Oh my gosh, yeah! Her clothing, theme and everything were perfect haha. Game Iris all the way. I have played both BW/BW2, and while I do love BW, I think BW2 is better. (PWT and its amazing music <3)
    I am interested in the online TCG, but I am wondering on if the online community is active. I mean, I have tried playing the physical card game, though I can't trust sellers easily, as they sell fake cards. (and I mean, getting Xerneas BREAK, Yveltal BREAK and Zekrom GX in one "2008 pack" is suspicious enough XD) By characters, do you mean if I like anyone in general? Well, I got a large list for that.
    If I were to share something else about me, it'd probably be my extreme love for dogs, and extreme hate for most cats. I also love music.

What is hagelslag, by the way? I've never heard of it.

You can think of hagelslag as a bunch of sprinkles which even go well on toast. :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, yeah! Her clothing, theme and everything were perfect haha. Game Iris all the way. I have played both BW/BW2, and while I do love BW, I think BW2 is better. (PWT and its amazing music <3)
    I am interested in the online TCG, but I am wondering on if the online community is active. I mean, I have tried playing the physical card game, though I can't trust sellers easily, as they sell fake cards. (and I mean, getting Xerneas BREAK, Yveltal BREAK and Zekrom GX in one "2008 pack" is suspicious enough XD) By characters, do you mean if I like anyone in general? Well, I got a large list for that.
    If I were to share something else about me, it'd probably be my extreme love for dogs, and extreme hate for most cats. I also love music.

You can think of hagelslag as a bunch of sprinkles which even go well on toast. :)

Hah a word of caution about some of the Admin then(Big Cat people.... lol). Do have a Dog club by the way. I've never played anything past Generation 2 because I never got a GBA, 2DS/3DS or a Switch(which will have LGPE and w/e Generation 8 happens to be called). Ever watch the Pokemon Anime at some point? Current series is nothing like the games. Disappointment if you think about it.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Hello!
    You might have noticed that I joined PC around the end of May, but the truth is that I had insecurities at the time and so I didn't start posting until today, approximately 4 months later.
    That aside, you are free to call me hagelslag (it's also my favorite treat, haha), or Koma/Komako, anything goes. I have loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and it made me become interested in nature and animals way more than I've been! If you're wondering about which generation I like the most, it has to be Gen V and II after that -- not only for the unique pokemon designs, but for the story, general gameplay, music and villains. My favorite pokemon and legendary is Zekrom.. I haven't seen many people that agree with me on this one, though! D:

I believe that's enough babbling. You are free to send a PM if you would like to talk about anything, as I am happy when people begin conversations with me. ^^

Hi hagelslag and welcome to the community! No need to worry about posting in the Meet & Greet, I myself haven't done it yet, because I feel it's a bit weird at this point :D

Very interesting how pokemon has got you interested into nature and animals, haven't heard of anyone like that before but that's pretty cool in my opinion. And as for your favorite Generations, I totally agree with you on Gen V being the best story wise, and Zekrom is a nice choice for a favorite, I mean it's an awesome dragon-electric type pokemon, and I love its signature move.

It was nice to get to know you hagelslag, and I hope to see you more around here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Oh like Fairy Bread! :D Never had it but I adore the name obviously!
    Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    Ever watch the Pokemon Anime at some point? Current series is nothing like the games. Disappointment if you think about it.

Truth is, I watched the Sun % Moon anime. Needless to say, I got super disappointed. But yes, the games are better! The trainers in each game actually manage to do a lot of things, not just Red.

Hi hagelslag and welcome to the community! No need to worry about posting in the Meet & Greet, I myself haven't done it yet, because I feel it's a bit weird at this point :D

Very interesting how pokemon has got you interested into nature and animals, haven't heard of anyone like that before but that's pretty cool in my opinion. And as for your favorite Generations, I totally agree with you on Gen V being the best story wise, and Zekrom is a nice choice for a favorite, I mean it's an awesome dragon-electric type pokemon, and I love its signature move.

So we're equals now! XD
    And yeah, quite a few people (like you) have said that. It's mostly because of how most (if not all) Pokemon are based on real life animals, and the one which made me get interested was Caterpie, it's adorable. As for Zekrom, yeah, it's unique type combination is great, along with his signature move like you said :D

Oh like Fairy Bread! :D Never had it but I adore the name obviously!
    Greetings!

Yes, Fairy bread is another way to call it, and it's worth a try if you ever come across it! Let's call it a "fairy type" recipe. XD

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hagelslag is amazing. <3 You surely took a delicious username, haha.

Anyways, welcome to the Community! I know several people on the forums who think Zekrom is a cool Pokémon, myself included, so I'm sure you can find some great like-minded people to chat with around here!

Back