• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Journal] Rustling old games

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Digimon anime is been my childhood and I also fond some digimon games recently, so why not I play some of them or several. Get your digivce and head in

Finished Games
    Spoiler:

Playing Right Now
    Spoiler:

Decode Progress:
    I played a month ago and few weeks, recruited to the city at least
    - Leomon
    - Geogreymon
    - Darkdramon
    - Blackwargreymon
    - Garurumon
    - Palmon
    - Kudamon
    - Solarmon
    - Metalgreymon
    - Kabuterimon
    There might be too many to be listed, still haven't progress towards the story yet, so far aiming to get to 150 prosperity rate before finishing and I want doremiso mansion to get the final upgrade like previous same (which still have 130 rating and just 20 to go).

still doing stuff to get weregarurumon to join the city, also need to get the tanker in Powdery cliff which needed to progress again.

Darkdramon, why you aint dying yet (Realized it's not day 15, 2 more days before dying and get a new partner)

Digimon World 2 Update:
    Beaten every crimson knights, get all my digibettle upgraded and still around floor 8 of RAM DOMAIN and oh boy going to beat the crimson knights twice before crimson and neocrimsonmon; Items full stocked with Max Driver and plenty of obstacle destroying items. Digi-line using the best digimons

I may switch in between in which one to continue, as for Dusk it's on hold for now

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Small Update:

Finished beating neocrimson and the guardian now as well get to rank 9 before that, processing to nearly-end game

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    DEcode update:
    Finished everything in Night canyon, realized my partner died and reborn as new digimon also finished first part of story and moving to demon lord saga, finished several event related to the story. There are still some digimon needs to be done to progress further in the story.

Back