• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Misc Engine] Gachamon Wisdom & Chaos Recruitment Thread

Years
  • unknown.png

Description:
    Gachamon Wisdom & Chaos are games developed with the Unity Engine.
    In the Summer of 2021, I started working on these games as something for my friends.
    Soon enough, I became a bit more ambitious and made a small team and have been working on making a demo at our own pace.
    To do that, we are looking for people willing to help us bring this game to fruition.

Plot Outline:
    Welcome to the region of Astor, a region full of mysterious creatures named Gachamon.
    Play as Aaron or Tracy, an unassuming kid from Ashen Town, and become a Pin Contender—a person whose goal is to collect all 8 pins from the Battle Hall Masters and defeat the Supreme Quartet.
    Look into the legend of the Wisdom and Chaos Gachamon. What does the mysterious Liberty Group want with them?
    Will you step up to the challenge and become the Astor League Champion? Grab your new GachaCom and find out for yourself!

Features:
    • 100+ Gachamon to catch
    • Multi-language support (Languages supported at the moment: English, Dutch and French)
    • Difficulty options
    • Online battling, trading, and Mystery Gift (GachaLink)
    • No HMS, as they can be used from the Secret Moves app on the GachaCom
    • GachaCom (Allows you to call people, see the Town Map and access the Gachalink)

Screenshots:
    unknown.png

Looking for:
    Lead/Concept Artist
    We need a Digital Artist to draw Character/Gachamon Concepts and Artwork.

Sprite Artist
    We need a Sprite artist that is comfortable with being limited to 3 colors per sprite and can make any of the following from concept art:
    • Gen 2-styled Overworld Sprites
    • Gen 2-styled Trainer Sprites from concept art.
    • Gen-2 styled Pokémon sprites (Front, Back, and Box Icon)
    • Character Mugshots
    • Overworld Tiles
    • Move Animation Sprites

Deadlines are very flexible, as we understand that your personal life and other commitments take a higher priority than working on this game.

When applying, please make sure to send your past work.
    Please DM me on Discord at Chair#6302.

Back