• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!!

Years
    • Any are fine!
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    hello all!! i'm krem and i just started really missing forums- heck, i grew up on the things! i've always heard about them being dead and i dont know why such a silly misconception kept me away from what appears to be great and thriving communities!!

i'm a big sucker for kalos and fairy pokemon. i'm an artist, and i love drawing pokemon all the time! i've actually got a tumblr blog where i post pokemon fusions that i make aaallmost consistently. i'm also just starting to work on making a pokemon oc comic with my boyfriend! i've been enjoying pokemon for a long time just on my own with a small group of friends, but i'm really excited to come into this community and get to meet some lovely people! i hope to have a lotta fun here ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    hello all!! i'm krem and i just started really missing forums- heck, i grew up on the things! i've always heard about them being dead and i dont know why such a silly misconception kept me away from what appears to be great and thriving communities!!

i'm a big sucker for kalos and fairy pokemon. i'm an artist, and i love drawing pokemon all the time! i've actually got a tumblr blog where i post pokemon fusions that i make aaallmost consistently. i'm also just starting to work on making a pokemon oc comic with my boyfriend! i've been enjoying pokemon for a long time just on my own with a small group of friends, but i'm really excited to come into this community and get to meet some lovely people! i hope to have a lotta fun here ^^

Oh I like you, lol. Welcome to the community!

Please please please share your art in the Art Studio when you feel up to it! And fairy types? Um.. yes please!! I'm always so excited when we get artists and creators and inventive minds on the forums and bonus points for loving fairy Pokémon!!!

Years
  • hello all!! i'm krem and i just started really missing forums- heck, i grew up on the things! i've always heard about them being dead and i dont know why such a silly misconception kept me away from what appears to be great and thriving communities!!

Hello, Krem, and welcome to the forums!
    I like Fairy pokémon (one of them is my favourite but you might already have guessed ^^) and Kalos' ones, like Greninja and its Water Shuriken!
    It's great to see artists become new members of these forums, and you are more than welcome to share your arts here!
    I am excited to meet you too, and I also look forward to share fun with you! May I suggest to you the Trivia and Games' threads, filled with funny forum games ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Omg welcome! Nice to meet you! I just joined yesterday for the exact same reason - I missed forums SO much but assumed they were dead, and was soo excited to find this forum alive and well lol. It's so fun being in an actual community for your interests instead of just shouting into the crowd on regular social media haha.

PS we are soul siblings, I'm also an artist and I love fairy types too, they're the cutest!! Which ones are your top favorites? I also second Fairy, please post some of your art here!

Years
    • Any are fine!
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Thanks everyone so much for the warm greeting!! i'm definitely going to drop by the art studio in a little while, and then i'll be off to check out the forum games! I haven't done those in so long!

my favorite fairies are klefki, sylveon, and the flabebe line! i also have a bit of a soft spot for alcremie, since a couple of my buddies teased they must be the most me pokemon there is (alKREMie, lol)

Years
  • Hello =3
    Kalos is tied for my favorite region, and Fairy is among my favorite types =D
    The Flabebe line is one of the best fairies there is =3

Are you currently playing any Pokemon games?

Years
  • Thanks everyone so much for the warm greeting!! i'm definitely going to drop by the art studio in a little while, and then i'll be off to check out the forum games! I haven't done those in so long!

my favorite fairies are klefki, sylveon, and the flabebe line! i also have a bit of a soft spot for alcremie, since a couple of my buddies teased they must be the most me pokemon there is (alKREMie, lol)

I look forward to see your arts, and to see you join our forum games' fun!
    I think you already can guess who is my favourite Fairy type (hehe ^^)... I also like the Fire type pokémon!

Back