• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Where/how is the HP stat calculated (pokered)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    (Note that I'm compiling this using the lite branch in Shin Pokered, so if that affects anything please tell me)

The one thing in my current hack that I haven't been able to figure out how to fix is the HP value being significantly lower than what it should be. For example, a Level 5 Squirtle should have a HP stat of 19 even at 0 IVs and stat XP, but the one I've received as a starter while testing had a HP of 15. The same applies to caught wild Pokémon as well.

I haven't (knowingly) altered the battle system drastically, aside from implementing the Steel type. Does anyone know where in the code I could look to maybe find some kind of fix?

Back