• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
  • Hi peeps, I played back in 2016. Just started getting back into the game because of family. I find it to be a stress reliever. Been playing for almost 3 1/2 weeks since I came back from vacation. Trying to do the best I can to learn the craft. Trying to get more pokecoins to upgrade bag and storage. Also, figuring our which pokemons are good keepers. Hope to learn from everyone and get into the game with Raids.

Years
  • Hello, Neng2, and welcome to the forums!
    I am happy to hear it helps you to feel better. I assume it is Pokémon Go, right ? Good luck learning the craft, finding good pokémon and getting more pokécoins!
    What is your favourite pokémon in this game ?
    Good Raiding!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! It's nice you've been able to find Pokémon as a decent stress reliever, and I'm sure you'll be able to find other people to play / raid with here! Best of luck and don't hesitate to ask any questions! (´,,•ω•,,)

Years
  • Hi there, yes..just Pokémon go for now on Android. Don't have many favorites except for pikachu, squirrel and Bulbasaur. But I'm sure when I play more I'll come up with other favorites. So far leaning on Blissey or Chansey.

Years
  • Caught a lot of 3, but not perfect 100% ones. But just making do with what I have considering I've only been playing again for about close to a month. Just being patient with some of my friendships to hopefully trade for better ones with some of my family mbrs.

Back