• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] The Pokemon Game Fighters need your help!

Years
  • We need more help with development and asking for those who have knowledge on Pokemon Essentials! Please contact me on PokeCommunity Game Duelist CJ or Drayden the Game Fighter#0907 in Discord!

Engine: Pokémon Essentials with RPG Maker XP

Project Description: Creating a semi-mature game with no bad language or blood. Hopefully to bring an intermediate-level curve of experience and a unique atmosphere of the game's environment based on local research of the real-life country in question. We do not wish to make fun of or incorrectly offend the region's people, culture, and history. With that said, we respect and understand that the character customization process may focus on more Black/African American customs or citizens despite people wanting to play as more of a White person than a Black person. That is why we want to add skin tones to perfectly reflect either the male or female player who chooses the protagonist to play in our game.

Summary: Our story begins with a new protagonist moving from Kanto to the Grenia region due to his/her parents getting a new job to work in league with a new organization known as Team Delta. You, the player, attend the academy there and make new friends and rivals to stop all evil organizations from creating chaos in each of the main 8 regions. Not to mention, you'll rise up the ranks and learn of a secret conspiracy between Team Delta and a new organization called Team Gamma who are both plotting to rule over the Pokemon world before the other one can. WIth your Pokemon and allies, can you save the world before true ruin and corruption destroy the world you call home?

Positions Needed: Programmers, Coders, Scripters, Eventers, Project Managers/Directors, Engineers, Technicians, Writer, Mapper, Composer, Artist, Spriter

List of features:
    Academy setting, military presence, a squadron of new friends and rivals, antagonist team
    New mini-games/side quests
    Relationship system
    New Regions: Grenia & Carria
    Poke COMM (Something akin to the iPhone)
    Multiple save slots
    Gen 1-9 Pokemon
    Field Items to replace HMs.
    Pokémon League of Team Delta as Rank Tournament
    Cubone gets buffed stats & Gen 1-9 starters.
    Dialogue with character portraits
    Take down all evil teams as you travel between other regions!
    Day/Night cycle
    Field/Terrain effects and battle areas
    Gen 3 graphics
    Fan-made music
    PC Box machines are located on several routes in each area.
    Custom-made Mega Evolution for Marowak and other official Pokemon
    Credits: Pokémon Essentials v19.1, Vanilla Essentials, Gen 8 Project.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10412090#post10412090
    https://discord.gg/RtFSzFcB8j
    oOb63ed.jpg
    8GkCn6a.png
    Pew2cTx.png
    QVeeQzC.png
    ZPA32Is.png

HI8E1GF.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Do you have any screenshots of the game itself? There's not much to go off of besides what you say and stuff that isn't directly the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    hello

Happy to help your with your team project, I am good in art and designing fakemons if thats help

please reach out ali760#7871

Years
  • Do you have any screenshots of the game itself? There's not much to go off of besides what you say and stuff that isn't directly the game.
    Unless I get my new laptop by next week, there are currently no screenshots of the game. I am merely just trying to get a team together to work on the easy parts

Years
  • Once I download RPG Maker XP, my team and I will start development soon to create the new region map and start working on the characters and story.

Years
  • Can someone when you see this thread tell me how to post pictures of the game from RPG Maker XP into regular update posts? The team and I are currently working on the routes and trying to find someone who can also revamp graphics to look like Pokemon Rejuvenation, Reborn, and or Empyrean. We could also use the help for a more mature story.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Hello, I am interested in joining your team.

My expertise are being a spriter and an artist. As an artist, I have experience. I have worked on a fanmade pokemon game before! Although, its still a work in progress. As a spriter, Im also experienced. I worked on all PC/Party sprites for the same fanmade pokemon game.

If you want to contact me, my Discord is LeGrenouilleRenard#9200 or my instagram @LeGrenouilleRenard ! You may see some of my sprites and arts there!

Back