• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Help me with the card

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Hi,

I bought some unfamiliar pokemon cards. Pic attached. Its a small metal card. You can clearly see, that the card has false pokemon information.

Can anyone tell me samething about these metal cards and how rare it is that it has a mistake in it?

Attachments

• 20220617_142817.jpg
      20220617_142817.jpg
      86.6 KB · Views: 16
    Years
  • Hello, Soidinmenot, and welcome to the forums! I am sorry for not being able to help you more about cards, but I know where you can find help, and more!
    You might want to post this thread in the Trading Card Game section.

Also, feel free to introduce yourself in a new thread here, to tell us more about yourself!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi,

I bought some unfamiliar pokemon cards. Pic attached. Its a small metal card. You can clearly see, that the card has false pokemon information.

Can anyone tell me samething about these metal cards and how rare it is that it has a mistake in it?

Welcome to the community! Unfortunately, I'm not well read on the metal cards, but whatever you have there is definitely some kind of counterfeit. The only manufacturer I know about that made metal tags was E-Max and they looked nothing like that, they were like dog tags with a hole and chain that had the Pokémon's name and nothing more. Maybe it's some kind of token for a spinoff game? I really can't say for sure.

Still, it's a neat find! :)

Back