• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with Universal Pokemon Randomizer

ravel67

What is love?
Years
Brand new here so if this post is not within guidelines apologies.

Playing on an emulator I want to be able to evolve the Pokemons which require trading which you can apparently do with UPR so I downloaded it. However when I hit "Open ROM" it's completely blank, I go to documents where the ROMs are along with other files and folders, but the list is completely empty. This goes for everything, downloads, desktop etc. All ROMs are saved as .gba so they should appear but they don't. I've tried dragging and dropping the ROMs but that didn't work.

Anyone knows what the issue is here, something I might be doing wrong? Or alternatively another way to get Kadabra to evolve? I want to train and evolve from Abra, I don't want to just use the cheat to meet a fully grown Alakazam.

Thanks.

Back