• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] wanna be freinds and talk about pokemon cards?

Years
  • Hello! I just greeted you in "New users chit-chat - Come say hi!". ^^
    I don't play TCG myself, but you will find what you seek in Pokémon Trading Card Game's section!
    Also, you can edit your posts, in its bottom right corner, by clicking on "Edit", so you can modify it, add more things, ...
    That way, it would save you the trouble of posting several posts in a row. ^^
    Anyway, yes, I am always up for new friends!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha, aren't you the excitable one? Welcome to the community!

I love collecting the TCG cards, especially anything printed by WOTC. There's so many obscure and strange cards from the pee-2000 era of Pokémon cards, lol. Do you have any specific set that you like or kind of card you collect?

Years
  • Welcome! I am new here as well~

I used to be so into Pokémon Cards. My hubby wants to get me some but I end up giving them away. A couple of Halloweens ago, I came up with an idea of retiring most of my Pokemon cards and items. I put them in a bin outside while kids were out getting candy. A whole bin full of stuff gone and so many happy kids. My parents were amazed and informed me that their house was the talk of blocks and blocks. Best Halloween yet.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Welcome! I am new here as well~

I used to be so into Pokémon Cards. My hubby wants to get me some but I end up giving them away. A couple of Halloweens ago, I came up with an idea of retiring most of my Pokemon cards and items. I put them in a bin outside while kids were out getting candy. A whole bin full of stuff gone and so many happy kids. My parents were amazed and informed me that their house was the talk of blocks and blocks. Best Halloween yet.

lols i wish i was there!!! i would have been very happy! im still working for more pokemon cards!! my most valueable one i just got!! its worth 120$ i spent a while to earn it!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Haha, aren't you the excitable one? Welcome to the community!

I love collecting the TCG cards, especially anything printed by WOTC. There's so many obscure and strange cards from the pee-2000 era of Pokémon cards, lol. Do you have any specific set that you like or kind of card you collect?

im working on collecting team rocket cards and first edition! a couple of minutes ago i got a 120$ team rocket holo! i spent a while to earn it! whats your most valueable card?

Back