• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
  • lemme check....they r sitting in my US plat,u will cloned them and give me back to my US plat...after that,transfer the cloned pokes to my JP plat again...is tat ok?

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
  • sure, thats fine, let me just get 6 filler pokemon to trade for ur events to my platinum fc 3523-8819-6521 then ill clone 12 of them and trade 6 to your us platinum and the other 6 to your jap platinum. is that right?

Years
  • wow KOOl......exactly........:)

add my both plat fc please,see u in wifi.....and i get wifi from outside...so i cant send u replies,i'll be there soon........

Years
  • o.O

i have been waiting there for 10 mins....thats why i come back

EDIT:u seem doesn't want to help me....nvm then...

Last edited:

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
  • im on wifi waiting.
    filllllllllllller

im really sorry about the wait de, if you want to get on wifi ill be there shortly.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hmmm,r u sure u dont have other stuff to do??coz i dont wan to run back again to inform you that i hav been waiting in the room already

Years
  • ok,i'll be there soon.......remember to add my both fc please

i'll be there shortly too........:)

EDIT:hey,nice job....there's second task for you...wanna accept?

Last edited:
    Back