• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Shiny Gold

Which starter?

• Chickorita

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Cindaquil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totodile

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • I saw one of these threads on another forum I'm on, and decided that to try it here.

-If it's in a wrong area, then my apologies, I wasn't too sure where to put this, but it is a game after all-

How this works, I am going to be playing Pokemon Shiny Gold ( Thread and patch are HERE)
    And you are going to help me with team suggestions while I tackle the game heads on for your entertainment...

Pokemon-ShinyGoldV4PatchedGBA.png

Remember kiddo's, no Piracy!

02.png

Zel did rip out a nice little title screen, 5 Bonuspoints.

03.png
    04.png

And some words from the man himself before he gives it to the same old treeloving Prof.

05.png
    06.png
    07.png

After listening to the Oakie rant and reassuring him I'm indeed a girl he finally shuts up.

08.png
    09.png

Enter Marvin and the slightly creepy DaDude aaand we're off

10.png

Now we magically appear in a cozy little bedroom. Mother informs me that the local Prof. is looking for me aaaand...

11-1.png
    12.png

... There's a creepy little ginger talking to himself. Wonder why I'm staring...

13.png
    14.png

Inside the lab there's Prof. Elm, apparently I have to go on an errand for him because he's too busy. Probably just lazy. But he does give me a Pokemon, so no complaints here.

15.png
    16.png
    17.png

So now it's your call, which one should I pick? Chickorita, Totodile or Cindaquil? Nicknames?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Chikorita! It will make the game a bit more challenging, and give you a reason to use a larger team because of its disadvantage against the early gyms. Besides, it's just so cutesy wootsy adorable =3

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • True, it does have a certain cutesy flair xD and even it's evolutions are aorable, but it's not up to me here xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Sorry but this is basically just advertisement for Shiny Gold.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back