• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] (CLOSED) Shiny Johto Trio for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Trainers,

I have the following shiny Legendary Pokemon trio available for trade. These Pokemon were caught by another Trainer in HeartGold/SoulSilver, using Apricorn/Kurt-type Poke Balls. They do not seem to have any IV's, but if you are interested in them, anyway, here are their details:

Shiny Entei, English
    Level 40 (Level Ball)
    OT: Zeo
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Roar, Bulldoze, Flamethrower
    HP: 154, Atk: 109, Def: 85, SpA: 80, SpD: 77, Speed: 107

Shiny Suicune, English
    Level 43 (Lure Ball)
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Modest
    Moves: Ice Beam, Scald, Calm Mind, Mirror Coat
    HP: 152, Atk: 73, Def: 142, SpA: 105, SpD: 144, Speed: 92

Shiny Raikou, English
    Level 40 (Fast Ball)
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Timid
    Moves: Spark, Roar, Shadow Ball, Volt Switch
    HP: 134, Atk: 76, Def: 77, SpA: 110, SpD: 97, Speed: 121

Just curious to see what sort of offers I can get, for other shiny Pokemon. I may get quite picky, however, as I am quite attached to the Johto trio from my childhood days of playing Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. I am especially interested in shiny Pokemon that have been bred/caught inside an Apricorn Ball (such as a Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Safari Ball, etc.).

Please leave your offers below! Thanks for your time.

P.S... Anyone else seen the pictures circulating on the web, of the new Zygarde forms? Pokemon Z version to be announced, soon, maybe???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    I'm intrested in the entei and suicune. I can trade a shiny jirachi shiny genesect,shiny manaphy, or shiny houndoom. I also have celbi mew and meolletta but not shiny

Hello, Trainers

I have the following shiny Legendary Pokemon trio available for trade. These Pokemon were caught by another Trainer in HeartGold/SoulSilver, using Apricorn/Kurt-type Poke Balls. They do not seem to have any IV's, but if you are interested in them, anyway, here are their details:

Shiny Entei, English
    Level 40 (Level Ball)
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Roar, Bulldoze, Flamethrower
    HP: 154, Atk: 109, Def: 85, SpA: 80, SpD: 77, Speed: 107

Shiny Suicune, English
    Level 43 (Lure Ball)
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Modest
    Moves: Ice Beam, Scald, Calm Mind, Mirror Coat
    HP: 152, Atk: 73, Def: 142, SpA: 105, SpD: 144, Speed: 92

Shiny Raikou, English
    Level 40 (Fast Ball)
    Ability: Pressure, Nature: Timid
    Moves: Spark, Roar, Shadow Ball, Volt Switch
    HP: 134, Atk: 76, Def: 77, SpA: 110, SpD: 97, Speed: 121

Just curious to see what sort of offers I can get, for other shiny Pokemon. I may get quite picky, however, as I am quite attached to the Johto trio from my childhood days of playing Gold/Silver/Crystal versions. I am especially interested in shiny Pokemon that have been bred/caught inside an Apricorn Ball (such as a Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Safari Ball, etc.).

Please leave your offers below! Thanks for your time.

P.S... Anyone else seen the pictures circulating on the web, of the new Zygarde forms? Pokemon Z version to be announced, soon, maybe???

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I'm intrested in the entei and suicune. I can trade a shiny jirachi shiny genesect,shiny manaphy, or shiny houndoom. I also have celbi mew and meolletta but not shiny

Hello, Outlaw1415,

Thanks for your offers. I'll keep those in mind; I may be interested in the shiny Genesect, only for the purpose though of getting good trade offers out of it, at some point later... is the Genesect in English, also? I'd be interested in the Houndoom, but I already have a shiny Houndour that I have yet to train & evolve.

If you happen to come across any other shiny Pokemon, though, feel free to let me know.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2015
    i have a shiny absol, ditto, and eevee (all shiny), a lugia, a hoopa, and some others msg me back please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back