• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] History of the Pokemon Universe - Infographic

Adam0n

Rayquaza trainer
Years
  • Hey Guys.

I have previously posted this on reddit so some of you may have already seen it but I wanted to also share it here with you.

So without further ado I present to you an Infographic in which I tried to gather all the informations about the timeline of Pokemon Universe so it can be easily accesible as a set of four long images. It is also covering all of the legendary Pokemon up to date. Some events mentioned are taken from anime/movies to show the similarities between the pasts of those two universes. I have recently updated it and included the 7th generation.

PART 1:
    Spoiler:

PART 2:
    Spoiler:

PART 3:
    Spoiler:

PART 4:
    Spoiler:

I have the open files so if you see any mistakes or have ideas what else might be added let me know - I'll update it! I hope you will enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back