• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Re-positioning Dex vales

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
Years
  • I've made a lot of changes to my copy of essentials. and everything is working mechanically, but I'm having trouble with the position of these values. My current code for the pokedex is as followed
    Spoiler:
    and this is the current window size I have.
    unknown.png

using my image editing software, this is what I want it to look like
    unknown.png

however, the code is messing with me, and no modifications I make to the script nor my attempts to locate their draw points have helped.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • When you have a extended code is better you put between [~spoiler~][~/spoiler~] without "~", to be more better for people than are using celphone to check the threads/post. Anyway, could be some x and y you need to change. I will try to check it when I back home.

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • It's obvious I need to mod some X and Y values, but I can't seem to actually locate said values to edit. also, thanks for the spoiler tip. I'm not too familiar with forum formatting

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I also had some trouble doing the same in my game when I changed resolution to widescreen ones but in the end. I solved it

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I also had some trouble doing the same in my game when I changed resolution to widescreen ones but in the end. I solved it

saying "in widescreen" could imply you went to the option menu and changing the size from there, I've changed the default resolution. also, saying you 'solved it' doesn't help fix my problem, without further explaing

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I can't help you very much now. When I mean I solved it, I mean for my tests I did in the past months, not for help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Find this line on PScreen_PokedexMain:
    Code:
    @sprites["pokedex"] = Window_Pokedex.new(206,30,276,364,viewport)
    and change the numbers to what better suits you.

Back