• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Importing songs from Breath of Fire to Pokemon Emerald

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
  • I'm using gba_mus_ripper.exe command prompt program to export music from breath of fire 1 gba and it goes smoothly but the songs sound like the gameboy color sounds (most notably Pokemon Gold) and not the 32(?) bit sounds used in most GBA games. This also happens with the songs from Pokemon Emerald as well. When I open the breath of fire 1 rom in sappy the songs play how they're supposed to and not in the Gameboy color sound. Inserting the songs I want does not fix this problem either (or else I wouldn't be making this thread if it did). Is there a solution to get the songs to not sound like GB color songs? I have Anvil Studio downloaded but I can't seem to find anything in there to get the songs sounding like normal GBA songs and not like GB color songs. If there is something else you guys use for this kind of stuff, please let me know so I can try it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you need any other info such as the sound files for breath of fire, I'll be glad to share it/them (in fact, I'll upload them right now and post the link here shortly)

Back