• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    @Master Bryss:

I love your Nuzlocking challenge, but you can wait a little time more because in the next(s) updates I reconfigure the teams of the Gym Leaders and E4 to make it more difficult to use new abilities.

Oooh. Yeah, I'll hold off on updating for a bit, so long as it doesn't take too long. Also, Powder Snow might have gained an 100% freeze chance by accident.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    After defeated Falkner, you will get the Togepi's egg, right?
    If you talk to him (Falkner) again, you will get the egg again!

Years
  • Quick question, can I apply a new patch to an old save? I have a save from the previous patch and I was wondering if I can apply it without starting all over again.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Quick question, can I apply a new patch to an old save? I have a save from the previous patch and I was wondering if I can apply it without starting all over again.

Yes, but you apply the patch on a clean rom.

I will work in the reports.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Thief will not steal the opponents items? But the opponent is holding stuff like persim berry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I have been chacking breeding with the shiny Ditto from Chambers and I am now reporting the results:

Ditto + Female Sylveon = works (I have 2 shiny Eevees) and now it seems it stopped working...weird...or maybe not a shiny Eevee hatched...It doesn't seem to be consistent
    + Pikachu = results in Missingno (probably because Pichu's data was replaced)
    + Clefairy = works and results in Clefairy (you might want to compare Clefairy's breeding data with Pikachu to check what's different)
    + other old pokemon = seem to work except for Exeggcute so far and Psyduck...(results in a Metagross/Missingno./bad egg that takes a huge amount of time to hatch) tried with: Yanma, Gastly, Snubbull, Poliwhirl, Togetic, Larvitar, Vulpix, Mareep...
    + New pokemon (only tried Ralts so far)= results in Missingno. I didn't tried other pokemon figuring that all of their breeding data were wrong in some way...Apparently Ditto+Snover seems to work...now I'll have to try every pokemon to check..XD

I have four Missingno. I managed to put in my last PC box...and three eggs with them...how can I get rid of them ? (The game restart with weird colours when I release them from the PC...i had a hard time putting them in the PC because of that...only the move pokemon without letters option could be used to put them there)

Why does the game freezes and restart when played in VBA ? (ok I had a Missingno. in my party when I tried) It doesn't do that on GameYob...It works fine excepts when it restarts by itself and the colours get funky...(only does that when Missingno. is involved or sometimes when Bugsy sends out his Scyther...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    When my pokemon get hit or use fire fang its 100% flinch? Oh and my game crashed again when chuck sends out his breloom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Hey, minor glitch. When you have a Sun Stone it says Eevee is "Not Able". You can use it just fine though if you click on him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    I think Breloms need fixing because they cause the game to restart with weird colours...or maybe it only depends on the trainer or the pokemon we use...but I got it with a trainer in route 38 and someone else got it with Chuck...

Where to get stones apart from the guy in the dance theater ? He stopped giving them...:(

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    When my pokemon get hit or use fire fang its 100% flinch? Oh and my game crashed again when chuck sends out his breloom.

I think Breloms need fixing because they cause the game to restart with weird colours...or maybe it only depends on the trainer or the pokemon we use...but I got it with a trainer in route 38 and someone else got it with Chuck...

Where to get stones apart from the guy in the dance theater ? He stopped giving them...:(

Maybe the Breloom glitch depends on the trainer. I battled with Chuck (or Chamber) and the game only go slow one second but don't freeze.

Only one stone are gived per game. All other stone are in the region.

i tried re-patching the game but the scyther bug was still there. please help

Try with this new update.

Update (0.3.3) 08-24-14​

Fixed Bugs:
    • Powder Snow (and other moves) have 100% effectiveness of activating secondary effects.
    • Some pokemon have the Intimidate instead of Pick Up ability.
    • Ability Trace shows wrong text.
    • Error In the daycare system causes a 'Bad Egg" with a Metagross-Missigno.
    • Scyther reset the game.

Addons:
    • Modified Happiness System. Before every 512 steps a point of happiness added to each eam pokemon t; now every 256 steps add 2 points of happiness to every pokemon (4 fold more faster).
    • If you have a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor on your team the eggs hatch in half the time it would make normally.
    • Changes in the Arena Trap ability, now flying pokemon can escape.
    • Changes in the Shadow Tag ability, now ghost pokemon can escape.
    • Added the Magnet Pull ability.
    • Magnemite's Family have Magnet Pull like secondary ability.
    • Changes in Pickup ability. Now any pokemon can have Pickup and not just Zigzagoon and Linoone.

Depending on the level of the pokemon, found objects vary. Every 20 levels there is a table of different objects:

@pickUpItemTable01-20
      db $AD//Berry
      db $12//Potion
      db $04//Great Ball
      db $3F//Ether
      db $14//Repel
      db $56//Tiny Mushroom
      db $74//Heart Scale
      db $20//Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable21-40
      db $AE//Gold Berry
      db $11//Super Potion
      db $04//Great Ball
      db $40//Max Ether
      db $2A//Super Repel
      db $57//Big Mushroom
      db $74//Heart Scale
      db $20//Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable41-60
      db $6D//Miracle Berry
      db $10//Hyper Potion
      db $02//Ultra Ball
      db $41//Elixer
      db $2B//Max Repel
      db $6F//Big Pearl
      db $EC//TM44 Rest
      db $20//Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable61-80
      db $6D//Miracle Berry
      db $0F//Max Potion
      db $02//Ultra Ball
      db $3E//PP UP
      db $27//Revive
      db $24//Nugget
      db $D9//TM26 Earthquake
      db $20//Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable81-99
      db $6D//Miracle Berry
      db $0E//Full Restore
      db $02//Ultra Ball
      db $92//LeftOvers
      db $1A//HP Up
      db $1B//Protein//41-Elixer
      db $1F//Calcium
      db $20//Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable100
      db $6D//Miracle Berry
      db $0E//Full Restore
      db $01//Master Ball
      db $7E//Lucky Egg
      db $28//Max Revive
      db $98//Berserk Gene
      db $77//Focus Band/Sash
      db $20//Rare Candy

Download the New Beta (0.3.3) in the main post

Thaks for comment and report bugs!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Talking about evolution stones are there enough for each pokemon or do I have to use the gold/silver cloning trick?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Ok...Is there only one of each or is it possible to find multiples of them?
    Talking about Kanto, I know it's not finished but is it playable but the same as in G/S/C except with pokemon replaced? Or is it completely inacessible? Not that it matters for the moment but just to know...
    Would it be possible to program the exp-share so that it has its 6th gen effect? The game seems to encourage grinding a full team and I think that it would help with it...
    Of course I don't know how difficult it would be to do so in a 2nd generation game...

Ps: Where is Feebas?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Good job on adding in all of those abilities. This hack is a huge improvement to GSC already!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Looks awesome, but how do I get it for mac. Can someone just but up a gba download link:)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Looks awesome, but how do I get it for mac. Can someone just but up a gba download link:)

i'm not sure but i think it is against the rules to post links to where to get the rom of a game. correct me if i'm wrong.

Back