• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

double team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
Years
  • Hi I figured its time to make a double team so here it is. tell me what you think.

119px-101Electrode.png

Nature: bashful
    EV: speed attack
    Moves: thunderbolt, protect, explosion, mirror coat.
    item: focus sash.

119px-101Electrode.png

Nature: bashful
    EV: speed attack
    Moves: thunderbolt, protect, explosion, mirror coat.
    item: focus sash.

150px-312Minun.png

Nature: timid
    Ev: speed D and Sd.
    moves: helping hand, protect thunder bolt raindance
    item: focus sash

150px-311Plusle.png

Nature: timid
    EV: speed D and SD
    Moves: thunder, hidden power grass/grassknot, attract, double team.
    Item: focus sash.

The idea is simple i send out two electrodes if they can exploded one used protect the other explodes, if not they battle it out. I send out minun he uses protect to other explodes then minun and plusel battle it out. But I have to places to fill so if you have any ideas tell me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well, uh...a few things.

Most battles operate under the species clause, which means you can't use the same pokemon on the same team. Teams are also required to have 6 pokemon. And I hate to break it to you but absolutely nobody here is experienced in the double battle metagame, so you'll be hard pressed to find a good rate =(

Anyway, closing this since you don't have a full team. Feel free to PM me with the changes to your thread and I'd be happy to reopen it.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back