• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For Once I Might Live Up to My Word

Years
  • It's been a while, on top of a while, since I popped in since I said I'd become more active, it seems. Hey, guys. HTS/<Challenger> checking in for the first time in an eternity. I've missed you guys :'(

I'm in my freshman year of college as of now. I'm about halfway through, actually. (First semester ends in about a month and half.) I've almost got my schedule and work balanced out to a point where I think that I can handle it, so I should be freeing myself up very soon. If I can do as well as I want to on my next bio exam I'll be home free!

That's enough about irrelevant stuff. I'm coming back soon, fam, and I mean it this time, if anyone remembers me. Haha. And I'll be bringing an RP with me. I figured it'd be good writing practice, since I am a creative writing major. Haha. If I were to make one, what would you guys like to see? A Pokemon Journey? One where we play as Pokemon? An original tale? What do you guys think? I'd love to work with someone on this if they'd be interested. Let me know!

Grassstrand

Complete trash
    Years
  • Welcome back! We haven't talked, but welcome back anyways :P

As far as RP goes... I'm not sure what I would prefer! Seeing as I'm developing my own Rp right now Im at a bit of a focused creative level.. Hmm. You could randomize different aspects and ideas you have and get a fantastic mash-up of your ideas? :P

Back