• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eleven's Alola Journey

Sirfetch’d

Going ahead and making this thread since I will be venturing off into the region of Alola later tonight. Can't wait to document my progress here!

tumblr_o6ywtl4Tjx1tdblgdo6_500.gif

Sirfetch’d

Ok fell asleep before I updated this last night but going to give a quick update now!

I started off my adventure at a much later hour than I normally would. I mean, 11 PM is quite late for someone to be starting their Pokemon journey am I right? I decided to use the boy protag for this play through and I named him after myself, Chase. After venturing into town and going through an amazing cutscene, Popplio and I united. We were out doing some training and then found our second team member Pikipek!

Current team:

Popplio(lv 12)
    Pikipek(lv 10)

(sry for the boring update I just woke up and want to play)

Sirfetch’d

No idea yet who I will be using in the rest of my team tbh. I most likely want to use a grass type so maybe the Bounsweet line?

Anyways, I beat Hala and have conquered the first island! It was quite fun and honestly a bit more difficult than I expected. Just arrived at the second island with my team :>

Current team:

Gustavo the Brionne (lv 17)
    Hector the Trumbeak (lv 16)

Sirfetch’d

Just added Kelvin the Crabrawler to my team! Dunno if he will be a permanent team member but he is certainly on the squad for now!

Sirfetch’d

Getting ready to take on the Kahuna of the 2nd island and caught myself a Bounsweet! Named her Camille! She is going to become a permament team member :3

Back