• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Dawn of Oblivion [OOC/SU]

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Plot: The year is 2099 and Arceus is dissapointed in humanity. He believes humans are to corrupt and just see all pokemon as tools of war. Arceus plans on using the legendaries as his messengers of destruction. He has enhanced their power to levels beyond our understanding. Using their almighty powers to wipe out the population, and Arceus will then created a hybrid race that he believes will live in harmony. The Pokemon Leauge Champions of each region have decided to choose the five trainers they see as the best and most connected to their pokemon. There is also rumor of a sixth trainer said to be one of the best trainers through the regions but is he friend or foe? These trainers will be sent on a mission to defeat the rampaging legendary pokemon who now seem to be pokemon gods with their increased power from Arceus. Can these five trainers unite and defeat Arceus, and stop his Final Judgement. Or will the Alpha Pokemon prove to be much for the young trainers and bring our final days on the Earth. This is The Dawn of Oblivion...

Rules: Pretty basic and important
    -No "bunnying" or "godmodding" this is a rule of tumb
    -Since I am older myself this is rated PG-16 but please do not swear excessively or be extremely violent. If you are I will drop you out of the RP and you will be replaced
    -I AM ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS. However I will give you a dead line.
    -You must be active at least every two days if you have other things to do PM me so I can know ahead of time and if you do not PM me I will have to drop you from the RP unfortunately
    -Do not harrass anyone else I CAN'T STRESS this enough if you do I will ban you from the RP
    -Last rule no "groups" be indivdual if you want to come across another charecter thats fine.
    - I am excepting reservations but all Sign Ups are due by March15th if you reserved a spot or are pending
    -The RP will be in chapters with random events I will make during the course of the journey then the main mission that will usally be a battle with a legendary pokemon.

-Only five spots are open one for each region.
    -I am also playing the role of the Champions of each(except Wallace I hate him) and they will be joining you on a special mission during a chapter

Name:
    Apperance: (1 paragraph)
    History: (1 paragraph

Pokemon:
    Name: (optional)
    Species:
    Moves: (4 at maximum and i recommened something like fly as transport)
    Personality: (1 small paragraph)
    Misc: (any kind of markings, scars, etc.)

Tell me what region you want before you create your SU
    Kanto:
    -Abyss Master
    Johto:
    -
    Hoenn:
    -
    Sinnoh:
    -Makbets
    Unova:
    -

I will be joining you as the sixth trainer.

My SU:

Name: Nik Orogard
    Personality: Nik is very cocky and thinks he can handle anything thrown at him. This usally creates fights with other trainers which he loves because it feeds his ego. Despite this major flaw Nik is caring and kind towards both pokemon and people. He is very trustworthy and will always back up his friends no matter how tough the situation is he will stay and fight to the end with them.
    Apperance: Nik wears a black t-shirt that is somewhat tight and shows off his athletic build. He has medium length brown hair that ends near his eyebrows and has some curls in it. He wears tight fit black jeans with a chain on each side. His shoes are black and white skateing shoes. He also always has a pack of cigarettes rolled into his sleeve.
    Histroy: Nik is from Unova and is grandson to the champion Alder. Nik wishes to become champion but he can never beat his grandfater. Alder always tells Nik he is to arrogant and this just makes Nik angry. Nik has always lived a simple life never really doing much. He has trained pokemon since he was young and it is his favirote thing to do.
    When Nik was told of the crisis he knew he needed to help. He has decided to travel to different regions to help the trainer at each region. Although his grandfather told him not to he left anyway. He believes it is the right thing to do and he will try to save the world no matter what the cost.

Pokemon: Six

Name: Ra
    Species: Volcarona
    Moves:
    -Firey Dance
    -Bug Buzz
    -Hurricane
    -Psychic
    Personality: Ra is Nik's original pokemon and is very loyal. He never leaves Nik's side and is usally found flying next to him. Ra is also very protective and is much like his trainer. That means he is also cocky usally acting exactly like Nik when battling a trainer.

Name: Dinamo
    Species: Eelektross
    Moves:
    -Zap cannon
    -Flamethrower
    -Thunderbolt
    -Grass Knot
    Personality: Dinamo is very quiet he prefers to just fight. He is also very cold and distant. Dinamo is also very wise and gives advice to the others making him a very vauluvale member of the team

Name: Peace
    Species: Braivary
    Moves:
    -Sky drop
    -Crush Claw
    -Fly
    -Superpower
    Personality: Peace is a very calm pokemon hence his name. Even though he is a Braivary he prefers not to fight and likes to make friends. He also enjoys lounging around. The only time he fights is when he is needed to or Nik is battling a trainer. He is very loyal and competes with Ra as Nik's most loyal pokemon.

Name: Hyrda
    Species: Hydreigon
    Moves:
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Draco Meteor
    -Hyper Voice
    -Dark Pulse
    Personality: Hydra is very violent he loves to fight and is very agressive. Hydra is usally Nik's first choice to battle due to his love for it. The only memeber he gets along with is Dinamo and he is constantly bickering with Peace.

Name: Slugworth
    Species: Gastrodon( West Side)
    Moves:
    -Mirror Coat
    -Surf
    -Earthquake
    -Recover
    Personality: The newest member of the team Slugworth is very shy. She doesn't interact much with the team because she is afraid they won't like her she is very self-concious. She is also very afraid of Hydra because he is so vilent he sometimes attacks her and she defends with mirror coat.

Name: N/A
    Species: Bouffalant
    Moves:
    -Head Charge
    -Megahorn
    -Wild Charge
    -Bulldoze
    Personality: Bouffalant is the oldest member of the team age wise. He was given to Nik by Alder. Bouffalant is very powerful disputing with Hydra for the spot. Bouffalant is smarter and usally beats Hydra but has lost on occasion.

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • My character will be from Sinnoh!

Name: Ace Black
    Personality: Ace is very arrogant, but in depths of his heart he cares about he's friends. He very popular because of he's dad, Palmer who's Sinnoh Battle Frontier. He has a good relationship with every of he's Pokemon except Gliscor, who isn't listening to his trainer. Ace will usually stay cool and calm even if he's embarrased or annoyed.
    Apperance: He has long Black Hair and Dark Blue eyes. He is usually wearing jeans, green T-shirt, gray jacket which is very thin, black trainers and also a black scarf around it's neck. On he's left shoulder is a tattoo of a Legendary Flame Pokemon. Sometimes he is also wearing a dark sunglasses. He's Height is 5'6 and he's Weight is 150 lbs.
    History: His birthplace is Twinleaf Town. Ace was very popular there. When he was 11 he got he's first Pokemon - Chimchar. He left he's town to go on a journey. He was traveling and defeating all gym leaders from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. He even won in Sinnoh Pokemon League, later he challenged Sinnoh Elite Four, but he lost to Cynthia's Garchomp. When he heard about Arceus crisis, he knew that he need to help everyone and save the world.

Species: Infernape
    Moves:
    -Flare Blitz
    -Mach Punch
    -Close Combat
    -Acrobatics
    Personality: Infernape is Ace's first Pokemon. He isn't so arrogant like his trainer, he's a friendly Pokemon. When he was just a Chimchar, he was very weak, but when he evolved into Monferno he became Ace's strongest Pokemon. He's also a big rivals with Gliscor, cause both want to prove that they are Ace's best Pokemon.

Species: Staraptor
    Moves:
    -Brave Bird
    -Close Combat
    -Agility
    -Fly
    Personality: Staraptor is Ace's fastest Pokemon. She can outspeed almost everyone. She's also the only one that can get along wit h Gliscor, cause he is attracted to her.

Species: Drapion
    Moves:
    -Cross Poison
    -Crunch
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Thunder Fang
    Personality: Drapion is Ace's oldest Pokemon. He was given to Ace by Palmer, Ace's father. In the battles Ace usually starts with him because of his Toxic Spikes move. Drapion isn't as strong as before because of it's age.

Species: Dusknoir
    Moves:
    -Shadow Punch
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Hyper Beam
    -Ice Punch
    Personality: Dusknoir is Ace's smartest Pokemon. He also has incredible defense, but only bad thing is that Dusknoir is very slow. He's battling with Gliscor much, but despite his incredible defense he usually loses because of Gliscor's Night Slash and Sand Attack.

Species: Gliscor
    Moves:
    -Night Slash
    -X Scissor
    -Sand Attack
    -Fire Fang
    Personality: Gliscor is very violent and confident, he just loves battling with everyone. He's big rivals with Infernape cause he wants to prove to Ace that he's better then Infernape. He's battling much with each team member (especially Infernape and Dusknoir) except Staraptor, cause he has a crush on her.

Species: Rampardos
    Moves:
    -Head Smash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Earthquake
    -Thunder
    Personality: Rampardos is Ace's newest Pokemon. Ace revived Cranidos from a fossil and soon enough he evolved. Rampardos is very playful Pokemon. He's friends with everyone except Gliscor, cause Gliscor's attacking him.

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Good SU Makbets you are accepted!

Please note this my first RP any tips will accepted

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I'll take Kanto as my region, puhleez.

Name: Drake

Personality: Drake is a calm person with a charismatic, polite and positive attitude. He is very easy to talk to and very understanding, but in turn lacks the competitive sense neccessary to truly drive himself forward to reach the status of the Pokémon Champion. He treats people and Pokémon in the same way, and likes to keep his own Pokémon out of their Pokéballs for company. In battle he becomes an entirely different person, calculating and observing the battle and giving swift, effective commands to his Pokémon.

Apperance: Drake has tanned skin, with mid-long black hair and sharp, blue eyes that make him look scarier than he really is. He always tends to wear sunglasses, even when he is in-doors. He is not very tall for his age, and while he has a trained body after a lot of travelling in the different regions, he is no athlete and has a thin, toned figure. He alternates between casual wearing - jeans and a shirt - to travelling clothes, which is a training suit. Drake is rarely seen with a backpack, but he will always use one when setting out on greater adventures.

History: Drake originated from Saffron City in the Kanto region. His first Pokémon was a Scyther caught in the Safari Zone to the south, and while it was an extreme choice for a first Pokémon, the two ended up becoming close friends. Drake's Pokémon journey would begin when he travelled to Pallet Town to visit Oak's lab, as so many trainers would do at the time. Oak presented Drake with a Pokédex and some Pokéballs, as well as the choice of one of three Pokémon - Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur. Despite his own calm and gentle demeanour, Drake went with the fiery Flame Pokémon. This would lay the foundation of Drake's long travels, and twelve years later he had traversed Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova all the same, but never had he tried his hand at the Elite Four of the different regions, though he made good friends with a couple of the different Champions; Cynthia of the Sinnoh League and Lance of the Indigo Plateau. Despite all this however, his team of Pokémon had become mighty and powerful, trained ever since the day he got them.

Species: Scizor

Moves
    :
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance
    Slash
    Metal Claw

Personality
    : Scizor is a cool and collected Pokémon. He obeys his trainer completely, and knows Drake better than anyone else. Because of this, he always knows what his trainer wants to do, and therefore is the only of Drake's Pokémon who do not require to be commanded by Drake himself in battle. Despite his powerful battle moves, however, Scizor is far from an aggressive Pokémon.

Species: Charizard

Moves
    :
    Flamethrower
    Fly
    Dragonbreath
    Hyper Beam

Personality: Charizard is the most powerful Pokémon in Drake's team, and he knows it. In the past, Charizard was very cocky and taunting, but twelve years of training under Drake has humbled and focused him on his goal - to win where he must win, and help where he must help. He now acts as Drake's main method of transport. In battle, Charizard's status as Drake's most powerful Pokémon can truly be seen as he deals out massive attacks one after another. He is not nearly as calm as Scizor, but in return has a conviction and ambition that truly makes it a valuable asset to the team.

Species: Torterra

Moves:
    Earthquake
    Body Slam
    Wood Hammer
    Leaf Storm

Personality: Torterra is Drake's newest addition to the team, acquired early on when he came to the Sinnoh region. He thoroughly enjoys walking in nature, and thus is Drake's preferred walking companion when they travel in the wilderness. Torterra's brute power and weight makes it as physically powerful as Charizard, but the lack of speed in turn brings it down. Despite this, Torterra is always eager to show its worth in battle and, perhaps, prove itself worthy of being on the same team as the powerful Charizard.

Species: Gyarados

Moves:
    Surf
    Hyper Beam
    Hydro Pump
    Body Slam

Personality: Gyarados is Drake's only Water Pokémon; thus he is often used for travelling over the seas. Many years of training has made the Pokémon entirely loyal to its trainer, and created a healthy friendship with its fellow Pokémon. In battle, this Pokémon will become ferocious and lash out with full power, making it a Pokémon used only on rare occasions when battling. Despite this, Gyarados will always pack a mighty punch.

Name
    : N/A

Species: Machamp

Moves:
    Strength
    Seismic Toss
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake

Personality: Another highly powerful Pokémon of Drake's, Machamp always likes to show its power to anyone who would watch. It is commonly used for handywork that's too great for the other Pokémon, and it is always happy to help with its strength and vitality. Machamp is extremely preoccupied with training, and will often drive Drake to train with him for many hours until the trainer has to force the Pokémon to call it quits.

Species: Gardevoir

Moves:
    Psychic
    Attract
    Shadow Ball
    Calm Mind

Personality
    : Being the only female on Drake's team, Gardevoir is the most responsible and caring of his Pokémon. She does not like battling at all, but will fight for her trainer at any cost. Gardevoir used to be Drake's method of transport with Teleport, but it used to make him feel sick and therefore he eventually went back to flying on Charizard. Gardevoir often gets irritated by the other Pokémon in the team as she finds their competitive nature stupid and unneccessary. This has made her and Scizor good friends as they are more alike than the other Pokémon. However, Gardevoir cares very much for any of the Pokémon in Drake's team, and would gladly put herself on the line to protect any of them.

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Abyss I would like a little more on apperance but none the less you are accepted

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • Actually never mind. I don't want to commit to an RP atm, something personal just came up, like literally just after I clicked post.

Back