• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green Bingo

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
  • Hello every and welcome to the Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf / Green Bingo thread! I am sure that every one knows what bingo is, but the title may be a bit confusing. Fire Red and Leaf Green bingo is a thing my friends and I did a while ago. We played through Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green versions accomplishing tasks on our bingo card. Once we got five in a row, we had to beat the game. But considering that we all thought that Fire Red and Leaf Green were long games, we stopped as soon as we got a fifth accomplishment.

Note: If you are offended by swearing and curse words, I reccomend you rethink your choice before watching this!

Episode 1 - Remastered Kanto
    Spoiler:

Episode 2 - Attack on Gym Leader
    Spoiler:

Episode 3 - Full Moon
    Spoiler:

Episode 4 - Youngster Joey!
    Spoiler:

Episode 5 - And I'm not even angry...
    Spoiler:

Episode 6 - Achievement Unlocked!
    Spoiler:

Episode 7 - Freely Roaming
    Spoiler:

Episode 8 (Final) - Double Time
    Spoiler:

I hope all that watch this enjoys this. Constructive criticism is much appreciated!
    Have a good day.
    - Ultra

Back