• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft 1.8 Single-Player Survival

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Here's Episode 37: Building Something!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 38: How To Build a Fishing Cabin!

Here's Episode 39: Finishing the Fishing Cabin!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please leave me a comment! I'm always looking for ways to improve my videos. Otherwise, enjoy!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 40: Dark Oak!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 41: Dark Oak Forest Outpost!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 42: Time For a New Build!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 43: Dark Oak Mansion Second Floor!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 44: Dark Oak Mansion Roof!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 45: Dark Oak Mansion Windows!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 46: Dark Oak Mansion Rooms!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 47: Dark Oak Mansion Lighting!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 48: Decorating the Dark Oak Mansion!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 49: Finishing the Interior!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's Episode 50: World Tour & Download!

Back