• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Variables/Switch Driven Choice Help?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    I'm trying to make a mission board with missions that update itself, like the mission board from the Mystery Dungeon games. The way I want to do it is to activate and deactivate quests using switches or variables. Then I want to be able to select activated quest on a choice list, which could be as large or small as it needs to be. Does anyone have an idea on how one would do this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Hmm...But that's a quest journal, not a quest system. Thanks for the suggestion though, Ego.

I wasn't really that clear. In the Mystery Dungeon games, the player has access to about 8 or so quests pretty much every day. After a certain period of time, the quest board is updated, and 8 or so new quests can be accessed.

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • Obviously you would have to do some recoding to make it in a quest board. I just think it's a good place to start

Back