• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Trainerfly for 1st gen Blue version

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    Hi new here. Anyone familiar with the trainerfly glitch in 1st gen blue version?
    Recently bought a replica cartridge from ebay(china i guess) not original.
    I've seen people doing the trainerfly glitch effortlessly on youtube but I cant seem to do it even though i had already follow the instruction clearly. Pressing start right before trainer encounter and either use teleport,dig or escape rope. But for some reason, the start menu didnt pop up before the trainer exclamation mark. Need to do on long range trainer.
    My question is, is it possible that a fake game cartridge cant exploit the trainerfly glitch?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    It depends on what's different in the ROM. Also this really looks like it has nothing to do with ROM Hacking, just by the way.

Back