• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] NA salazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Got an extra salazzle code here (had three and used two on both games) I'll trade it for the event lycanroc from earlier in the summer

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I have a lycanroc, do you have any other events?

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Sure I don't mind

What other events do you have? If you happen to have a HoOh or Lugia with your OT, not from events, would you trade one of those? I can reset it for any nature and gender you like.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
What other events do you have? If you happen to have a HoOh or Lugia with your OT, not from events, would you trade one of those? I can reset it for any nature and gender you like.

Would the ho oh from oras work ? And I don't really care for natures it's just for collection

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Would the ho oh from oras work ? And I don't really care for natures it's just for collection
Yes, that would work. Is there a specific gender you would like the Lycanroc to be? Thanks for replying.

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Got an extra salazzle code here (had three and used two on both games) I'll trade it for the event lycanroc from earlier in the summer

Do you still have the NA Salazzle code? What would you like for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back