• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT Shiny Rayquaza // LF check thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello! This is my first time in here so please be patient with me
    I'm ready to let go of my shiny Rayquaza for something new! Most likely also a shiny pokemon if possible

Any of the following Pokemon will do!
    • Mew
    • Shaymin
    • Latias
    • Latios
    • Lugia
    • Celebi

Thank you for taking the time to check this out!

Last edited:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Just a heads up I don't think you can ask for a Shiny Mew since they're all considered hacks here.

Also not sure if Shiny Celebi is a thing either.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Indeed both Shiny Celebi and Shiny Mew are prohibited, but the user clearly said "if possible"

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello there,

I hope you're doing well! I'll have to check my games again as it has been a while since I've played consistently, but I may have a shiny Lugia somewhere in either my Poke Bank, Moon version or X version. If so, I can get more details on it for ya sometime soon. Would you mind sharing more details on the shiny Rayquaza? Thanks so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back