• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Catching Landorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectKyurem

NEED TEPIG!!!!
Years
  • Hey. PerfectKyurem here. I am having a problem with Pokemon white. I'm at the Abundant Shrine, and have both Thundurus and Tornadus in my party, but Landorus won't appear. Is there any reason why? I'm pretty confused...

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Is the Thundurus from White and the Tornadus from Black? If they're both from the same game, then Landorus won't appear.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    they're from white 2. HA Tornadus + Thundurus.

That might be your problem. I believe you need both a Tornadus from the original Black and Thundurus from the original White to make Landorus appear. I'm not sure if it's different for Black and White 2 though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah it will need to be from B/W then - but you could always get Landorus via Dream Radar if you really need it otherwise yeah you will need to get a Black version or get a Landorus in another game. If you do go via the Black route make sure you interact with the shrine to make sure it works.

Feel free to make a thread on any other questions you may have!

EkvQs.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back