• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using Metal Coat for Probopass and Magnezone when Gen 4 released

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    So one thing I don?t like about Pokemon is they introduce evolution items then forget about them in future generations.

In the main games both Nosepass and Magneton evolve when near a Magnetic field in the game. Location based evolution doesn?t really work in Pokemon Go so it?d be cool if instead of just using 50 and 100 candies you could use the extra Metal Coat?s you have if you have them.

It would make their evolutions a little more interesting as opposed to Blissey and Crobat who lost the happiness factor in their evolutions.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmmm I'm thinking that probably it might be evolve them in a Magnemite nest... or when one or more Magnemite appear on the overworld screen? Didn't realise how hard they would be to implement lol

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
    Years
  • I'm hoping for something like that with the items, i don't wanna throw any away just in case they are gonna be used for gen 4 pokemon

Years
  • I wonder if they'll end up using the Metal Coat or not - 100 candies and a Metal Coat seems a bit steep. If that's the case, I hope that means Magnezone and the rest of the Gen 4 evos like him are worth using.

Back