• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day - Charmander

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How'd you go during this Community Day? How many shinies? Any good IV ones?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I did better then most rural players. I got 5, though all 5 had ?Room for Improvement?.

The weather was pretty bad it keep switching from dark clouds going to pour to 90 degree heat. It finally started raining right after the event ended funny enough.

The spawnrates were abysmal. Of the spawns I saw, 75% of them were not Charmander.

Some people saw hordes of 10 or 11 like the Makuhita event before or even previous Coummunity days. But at most 1 would spawn here every 10 minutes. Usually only by a Pokestop which are 10 minutes apart. At one point I was catching Weedle so I didn?t waste the lucky egg. I saw 110 Charmander and caught 100. My catch number is currently 151.

My first shiny was the second one I clicked on, then I clicked on 60 before the second one. And got a third 2 encounters later.

It seemed like Charmanders were spawning only in spots where Pokemon usually spawn and it only had a 40% chance to be a Charmander. Like I had groups of Pokemon spawn and none in the group were Charmander.

Last edited:
    Back