• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]Intro:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    You live in the Region of Yawron. When you turn 15 you will be given a Pokémon by professor Teak. Your best friend since childhood got her pokemon 2 weeks ago. With your starter you visit Drawm Town, where your friend currently is. This is when you learn about gyms and gym battles.
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Story:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    So I wanted to make a hack with something that no pokemon game has ever had, romance. the game is self is based around the romance developing between the playable character and there rival. There will be at least 2 regions and I am contemplating a third.
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Team Members:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Spoiler:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Progress on hack so far:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

About 1%

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Planned New Features:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Spoiler:

Positions Needed/Application

Spoiler:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Banners[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

None :(

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
    Years
  • Application:

Name:Yvtq8K3n

Skill:I will teacth you how script(and help you if you have any questions on it)

Time Zone:GTM +1:00

Availably:all day

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Application:

Name:Yvtq8K3n

Skill:I will teacth you how script(and help you if you have any questions on it)

Time Zone:GTM +1:00

Availably:all day

Accepted... I guess. I didn't really need someone to teach me how to script but if I get any errors or need any help, il contact you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back