• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can make me a Diamond/Pearl layout? Please?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    Can some make me an anime themed layout?

Can please make me a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl-themed layout? It will only need about 5 links (Home, PKMN Games, PKMN Anime, PKMN Manga, and PKMN Media). Can there also be a button back to the Homepage on the actual banner. If you want to see what I'm talking about, go to pokevillage.net.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • It would be best if you just looked on google, for website layouts there is alot of sites that have made alot of good free anime layouts, so I suggest trying it out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    > Sorry for the slightly misleading title, I edited this post, and I couldn't change the title, sorry <

I want to know if someone could make me an anime layout for my website. It's called Manga Beat (it has alot of anime stuff, or it's going to) and I wanted to have a good layout for it. I want something similar to PokeVillage.net's, with some links on the actual banner.

PM me for more details of what I want.

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • You don't need two threads asking for a layout; therefore I'm going to merge this with the other one.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Erm... Nope unfortunately. I've actually never started a WordPress seriously so I have no experience using one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    ok..... well you can just make me a normal website layout which side navigation, etc and I'll just install CuteNews or something. I'll talk more about it through PM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Adobe Photoshop uses "Slices" which in other words, means using multiple images and pieces of graphics. And sometimes the website doesn't come out as well if you use normal HTML through a text-editor. Photoshop Slices also take up a lot of space and make the website load slower than it would load faster if you used normal HTML without so many useless images.

Back