• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trading Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookely

Hiya there!
Years
  • Hi there! Before I begin, I would like you to know that I am the new kid on the block when it comes to Pokècommunity, and that I my name is Brooke. With that out of the way, let me get straight to the point: I'm looking for somebody who is willing to trade and trade back a few pokemon for me to help complete me dex. In particular, I'm looking to trade and trade back a Slowpoke and a Machoke, both of which I bred to have perfect IVs and stats, etc., in order for me to get Slowking and Machamp. Anyone willing to help will receive a shiny out of these Pokèmon: Alolan Raichu or Gyrados. Thank you for reading this, and have a happy New Year everyone!

Years
  • Hey there. I'm available for the shiny raichu.

Edit: Pm me your friend code. I'll be keeping a close eye on this for about the next hour. Cheers.

AP

IGN: Allie, FC: 3196 4545 1514
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    I could do that for you d you still need someone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back