• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Undefined local variable or method “bikini” for #<PokemonGlobalMetadata>

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm using PEv20.1 and added this PEv19 script into my game: https://reliccastle.com/resources/760/
    It's a script that displays a "bike stop" graphic from BW. It works flawlessly in my current saved file, but when I try to start a new game this message pops up:

The plug-ins are shown to be running successfully and I imported the graphics into the right location. I wrote them in the metadata, so I'm puzzled. I have limited experience with coding, so even though it's conveying the problem to me, I honestly can't understand it. This is my first post, so help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• Undefined local variable or method “bikini” for #<PokemonGlobalMetadata>
      4AD5FB64-DFE5-4BC0-809A-72373587EF74.jpeg
      101.5 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Back