• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] [v19.1] Triple Triad, Add Pokemon Forms

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Yo peeps,

I'm really into Triple Triad being a thing in my game, I have a whole quest line surrounding it. What I want to know is if anyone can help modify the script to allow Pokemon Forms to end up as their own cards, or point me in the right direction?

I've tried tweaking some things but I'm rather hopeless with code so I've had no success thus far.

Cheers in advance!

Years
  • The easiest way to achieve this is to add "Dummy" Pokemon to your Pokédex. No trainer should have this Pokemon, they should not appear in the wild, they should not be seen in any way. Make these dummy Pokémon clones of the forms you want.
    EX: If your game only has the first 151 Pokemon in it then you can have Pokemon number 152 be a holder for Mega Venusaur, 153 would be Mega Charizard X, 154 would be Mega Charizard Y, 155 would be Mega Blastoise, and so on...

Back