• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: Escape from Lavender Tower

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
About this olderpokemonfan:

Stories featuring mystery, crime, and secret organizations remain fascinating to me, so I tend to gravitate toward characters I feel could play that role. That said, my Pokemon fan fictions usually portray Team Rocket in a not quite villainous, more of an anti-hero, role, if they are my main characters. I also like to play with the groupings, by separating Jessie and James, letting Meowth wind up on Ash's team and battle WITH Pikachu, for a change, or forcing James and Brock to spend a chapter together, for instance. I also like to re-introduce more obscure characters from the anime and games as well as my own original characters, whatever moves the story along and creates an interesting plot. I try to avoid story lines that focus exclusively on Ash and crew, like the anime often does.

I've recently started playing hacks with Team Rocket as the protagonists, and I totally wish Nintendo would use some of those ideas. There's so much outside-of-the-box thinkers could do with the Pokemon world and story line.

I hope you enjoy it. It's been a while since I've actually written Pokemon fan fiction.

If you like the story or have comments or suggestions, send me a message (PM). Getting feedback encourages me to continue the story. If I don't get any requests to continue the story, I may just stop at these two chapters.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
Warning: This story may contain graphic depictions of violence, depictions of death, allusions to creepy pastas, implied human / Pokemon romance, harassment of main characters, and other content not suitable for certain audiences. Continue reading only if you accept the warnings and wish to proceed.

Scroll down and push "Spoiler" if you wish to proceed.

____________________________________Escape from Lavender Tower______________________________
__________________________________Chapter One: Prepare for Trouble_________________________

Summary: Team Rocket's Jessie becomes an unwitting pawn in a plot to turn all of the inhabitants of Lavender Town--into ghosts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
____________________________________Escape from Lavender Tower______________________________
_____________________________Chapter Two: Make it Doppel (as in Doppelganger)________________________________

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back