• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemon Live-action Movie Cast" Game

Years
2uqc868.jpg

Fill out this with actors you would like to be in a live-action pokemon movie. This can be as srs or lulz-filled as you want.

If you cant be bothered finding pictures, or want to post the names in addition to the pictures, you can fill out this form also:

Ash:
Misty:
Brock:
Prof. Oak:
Ash's Mom:
Jessie:
James:
Meowth[Voice]:
Gary:
Giovanni:

Lets see what we get :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Onchmovie8013748292-iaza1.png

Why? Because...

Ash totally looks like an Asian kid. Except Ash is much hotter than this shmuck but whatever.

Misty so wants to be a nurse. And besides, she's a smart girl. She knows how to keep the doctor away. If you know what I mean.

Brock is African American.

Like Professor Oak and Ash's mom, Princess Diana & Franklin Pierce are both old and dead.

Jessie has red hair and often gets yucky things on her face. She's also an annoying brat.

James reminds me of an Asian drag princess. Hmm...

Beyonce is very talented. Meowth could have a solo.

Zac Efron & Taylor Lautner are just so attractive that I had to include them. I mean, who wouldn't want to have sex with them?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Photoshop won't let me edit your template.

Ash:
images

Misty:
images

Brock:
images

Prof. Oak:
images

Ash's Mom:
images

Jessie:
images