• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team to Elite Four

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
So iam playing HG and i reach the Elite Four with this team:

Dragonair lvl 39
-Slam
-Agility
-Aqua Tail
-Dragon Rush

Vileplume lvl 40
-Sleep Powder
-Poison Powder
-Giga Drain
Solar Beam

Ampharos(Shinny) Lvl 42
-Charge
-Signal Beam
-ThunderBolt
-Thunder

MurKrow Lvl 32
-Fly
-Pursuit
-Astonish
-NightBlade

Feraligatr lvl 45
-Ice Fang
-Water Pulse
-Surf
-Crunch

Arcanine lvl 42
-Bite
-FireFang
-TakeDown
-FireBlast

It is good? I have alot of Pokemons on Box like Sneasel lvl 34, Umbreon, Houndoom, Golbat and much more.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Hi!
For Dragonair, Waterfall instead of Slam would work better. You don't get the STAB boost either way so might as well go with the stronger one!
For Vileplume, Sunny Day would be good rather than Giga Drain. It will enable you to use Solar Beam more often, which is a better choice than Giga Drain.
T-Wave would be better for Ampharos than Charge. You can teach it via Move Tutor through Heart Scales.
For Murkrow, Sucker Punch is a better choice than Astonish. It learns Sucker Punch at Lvl 45 but it's better for you to level up anyway.
Feraligatr is a physical attacker unlike many of the Water-type Pokemon out there. I suggest you switching out Water Pulse and Surf with Waterfall Swords Dance.
Lastly, Arcanine is better off with Extreme Speed and Crunch instead of Bite and Fire Blast. Both can be taught via Move Tutor.
Also, you might want to consider level-grinding a bit.
I hope this helps! ^^

Back