• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mach Strike Deck It's Insane!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
Playing Pokemon TGC Online and came across this deck that never seems to loose and I've put 10 reasons why I think it's insane.

1. All the Pokemon cards have high HP and are pretty darn good ones!
2. You can start off thinking your doing well by knocking out 2 or 3 Pokemon then they can move in and wipe your team.
3. The Gible and Gibite cards have an attack that allows you to evolve straight to final stage in a couple of turns.
4. The Garchomp card itself is mad with one attack that does 100 damage every turn plus 200 damage if you use the Cynthia trainer card and another that does 50 damage on your bench Pokemon.
5. The Gumshoos card gives you the right to look at the opponents hand and predict their next moves besides doing 100 damage if a Pokemon is there.
6. The Escape Rope card allows you to switch your Pokemon with the strongest one.
7. The Hippowdon card is yet another great one that gives out 100+ damage.
8. You always get plenty of energy cards. (Don't know if this matters too much)
9. I have never seen The Mach Strike deck get beaten once and would like to know if anyone has won against it before.
10. Overwhelmed I bought it as my first after The Mental Might deck and have to use the other deck to give other people a chance of winning.

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
Playing Pokemon TGC Online and came across this deck that never seems to loose and I've put 10 reasons why I think it's insane.

1. All the Pokemon cards have high HP and are pretty darn good ones!
2. You can start off thinking your doing well by knocking out 2 or 3 Pokemon then they can move in and wipe your team.
3. The Gible and Gibite cards have an attack that allows you to evolve straight to final stage in a couple of turns.
4. The Garchomp card itself is mad with one attack that does 100 damage every turn plus 200 damage if you use the Cynthia trainer card and another that does 50 damage on your bench Pokemon.
5. The Gumshoos card gives you the right to look at the opponents hand and predict their next moves besides doing 100 damage if a Pokemon is there.
6. The Escape Rope card allows you to switch your Pokemon with the strongest one.
7. The Hippowdon card is yet another great one that gives out 100+ damage.
8. You always get plenty of energy cards. (Don't know if this matters too much)
9. I have never seen The Mach Strike deck get beaten once and would like to know if anyone has won against it before.
10. Overwhelmed I bought it as my first after The Mental Might deck and have to use the other deck to give other people a chance of winning.

The decks alright.
It can definitely do well in a theme battle, but aside from that it is fairly limited.

Last edited:
Back