• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: [Formerly: "Pokémon- Green Version"] Pokémon Starter Pak

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
Years
  • logo.png
    Sorry to bring down the page! The page is under maintenance with a major overhaul in mind. That doesn't mean the hack isn't being worked on! If anything, I have other plans! If you want to know what I plan for the next major (and maybe final) update, the list is directly below. Also, if you want to keep up with what is currently happening, visit the Skeetendo page!
    _____________________________________________________​
    Upcoming Updates and Changes:
    ·Unique PokéDex entries!
    ·A revamped SGB Border!
    ·More overhauls for Red and Blue!
    ·Possible Yellow port with overhaul!
    ·French and German releases!
    ·3DS/2DS VC Release! (Don't know for sure...)
    ·An ACTUAL download link!​

Installation Guide

Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo
    Giving me an awesome game to play!
    Fotomac
    Green Essentials

French and German PokéRed disassemblies
    by einstein95

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-51-00.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-51-00.png
      3.1 KB · Views: 266
    • Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-51-10.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-51-10.png
      6.5 KB · Views: 260
    • Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-52-04.png
      Screenshot_2017-12-03-11-52-04.png
      2.9 KB · Views: 258
    Last edited:

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
    Years
  • The hack isn't dead! As a matter of fact, it's far from finished! A 2.1 update is coming soon! Mock-up borders are also being worked on! If you want to look at the current 2.0 update, go to the Skeetendo page.

Last edited:

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
    Years
  • The SGB border revamp is complete! This post will be edited with the SGB picture when I get the chance.

I updated the GitHub page and I want to remind you guys that the page is outdated. I'm still working on it, don't worry!

I honestly didn't think it would take this long to come up with PokéDex entries, or a SGB design. Cubone will be replacing Omastar in the next update, so stay tuned!

RDNNHDA2

SGB Border Artist
    Years
  • In light of recent events, this hack thread will be taken down and I'll delete my account. If I signed up for a site and the one of the admins turned out to be THIS fucked up, then God KNOWS I ain't staying on here. The hacks aren't dead. Go to the Skeetendo page and find it yourself. I'm not giving you links because I am LITERALLY ashamed of being on here at this point. This place will die soon anyway. Goodbye everyone. I'm out of this battlefield.

Last edited:
    Back