• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Rated M]Pokemon Outlaw Playthrough [Finished]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
I've been watching some of the episodes and I have to say good job. I really like these videos
Also just subbed because you deserve it. :)

Thanks so much man I really appreciate it! I am ordering a new desktop mic soon so the voice quality should increase a lot! Episode 11 will be out tomorrow! Thanks for the support!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Man it's been a while, with holidays and such I have just been swamped and have had no time to make new videos.The next episode will be the day after Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
So I corrupted my save file somehow, so should I call this series complete or restart it with a challenge? I don't know honestly it's just kinda demotivating. Thanks for the people who supported it! Pokemon Outlaw was an adventure from what I played of it and was truly a masterpiece in it's own right. I'm glad I could share my experience with you guys! Until next time..or..if I restart..it.? I don't know.

Stay frosty.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
I feel so bad. I really want to watch this series, because the game is great so far, but I am going through it blind. If/when I fail my thing, I'll binge watch it!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
I feel so bad. I really want to watch this series, because the game is great so far, but I am going through it blind. If/when I fail my thing, I'll binge watch it!

Yeah I was kinda bummed and just don't wanna start over, my gaming time is limited at the moment, I think I'm gonna do a new game and may finish OUTLAW at a later date. You are right though, this game is great. :) See ya around!

Back