• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Rom Linking and Patch Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • The rules on this forum is you can rom link but you cant make patches with roms that were expaned to 32/64mb so what do you do if your hack is 32mb would you allow rom linking if the phrase dont download the hack unles you bought firered your self or link to another website that has a link to your rom like a 3rd party

NatureKeeper

You cannot link to ROMs under any circumstances.

You can link to IPS patches for unexpanded games.

You can link to UPS patches for expanded games, though I do not know how to use these patches, eheh?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    You can link to UPS patches for expanded games, though I do not know how to use these patches, eheh?

rijonAdventures' download contains a couple of UPS patchers (Mac, Windows, Linux).

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • 1. It's USPS (United States Postal Service).
    2. A UPS patch is a simple patch that works exactly like an IPS patch.
    3. You'd make it using a UPS patching program, also like an IPS patch. Several are included with the rijonAdventures download.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back