• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    So we're all moderators for April Fools, and all the mods are normal posters?

I must admit, I did try to create a thread in the community announcement forum. :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nah, we staff all up and quit.

You guys have free reign. Go wild? Or something. :(

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I love you all, each and every bloody one of ya :P

I gotta hand it to you, very elaborate :p

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    agt_action_fail.png
    Access Denied.
    FourFourTwo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
      Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. Your account hasn't yet been activated.
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. You may activate your account here.

:( whats the point of looking like mod if we dont get the power :(

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Um

omfg hahahaha take that pc ive hacked all ur staff aco****s and now you cant do anythin

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Well, it still has the bar that says stuff like Admin, Assistant Admin on the mods and admins (Or former ones) so I would guess that it is either a really bad hack, or April Fools
    It's just like that for those who haven't posted yet. :(
    What happened to my pretty orange. ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Whoops, looks like we messed up somewhere. :( Well, I'm sure SOME out of thousands of you have powers.

It's like those contests in sports stadiums where they're all "LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIR!" and one person out of thousands will win, like, free nachos. Except in this case it's power.

$10 says someone who never posts has mod powers now. :(

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • God Luke, why would you do that. So rude.
    But now the regular members are the cool ones, so.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    The normal members still control the areas they used to mod. (Either a really bad hack, or just April Fools.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back