• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
You still need to send me that last JP Absol, you only sent me one. I have two more Arceus and Sapporo Slowpoke to send you.
I guess add on Adamant and Calm Jul.18 Arceus.

Does that sound fine?

EDIT: Can I switch the Lickitung you just sent me with a Modest Jul.18 Arceus? I forgot that I just got one... it's exactly the same >.< Sorry
and does that mean you still want the Shin Se Gae's and Battle Series? Or did you just forget about them...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You still need to send me that last JP Absol, you only sent me one. I have two more Arceus and Sapporo Slowpoke to send you.
I guess add on Adamant and Calm Jul.18 Arceus.

Does that sound fine?

EDIT: Can I switch the Lickitung you just sent me with a Modest Jul.18 Arceus? I forgot that I just got one... it's exactly the same >.< Sorry
and does that mean you still want the Shin Se Gae's and Battle Series? Or did you just forget about them...

No didn't forget about those, and yes you can have the arceus back, I won't even copy it 1st.

Wait, there was no modest with the 18th, there's a test one on the 5th that's modest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
No, I'm not asking for it back. I'm asking if I can swap it for YOUR Modest Jul.18 Arceus.

As in:
I trade you back the Lickitung, and trade you the last two Arceus and Sapporo Slowpoke

You trade me Modest, Calm, Adamant Jul.18 Arceus and the last Jp. Absol

If you're still interested in the three korean Pokemon, how many will you offer for each one? I'm not letting those go 1:1. They are still rare in my books.

Sorry for leaving, dinner and life called.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, I'm not asking for it back. I'm asking if I can swap it for YOUR Modest Jul.18 Arceus.

As in:
I trade you back the Lickitung, and trade you the last two Arceus and Sapporo Slowpoke

You trade me Modest, Calm, Adamant Jul.18 Arceus and the last Jp. Absol

If you're still interested in the three korean Pokemon, how many will you offer for each one? I'm not letting those go 1:1. They are still rare in my books.

Sorry for leaving, dinner and life called.

That's fine, I know we'll finish the trade, ok 1st how many pokes is that from you??

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
Sorry this is taking forever...

Right now I have Sapporo Slowpoke, WISH Lickitung (for a refund) and two Arceus left.
I was hoping to get three Arceus (modest, calm, adamant all Jul.18) and the last JP Absol (not spite) from you.

Let me know if you still want the 3 Korean Pokemon and how many you'll trade for them.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry this is taking forever...

Right now I have Sapporo Slowpoke, WISH Lickitung (for a refund) and two Arceus left.
I was hoping to get three Arceus (modest, calm, adamant all Jul.18) and the last JP Absol (not spite) from you.

Let me know if you still want the 3 Korean Pokemon and how many you'll trade for them.

It's no problem, can we finish this tomorrow please??
I trust you and hopefully you trust me??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
trade ye a shiny palkia for a legit arceus
No thanks.
Tomorrow is fine, I'll keep on refreshing until I get a hold of you XD
Sorry about last night, I left to play NFS.

Sure, you made it sound as though you had left. Going in wifi with those four now.
Sorry I did.

RNC: Nice list. Are any in files? :)
No, not atm, sorry.

Hey just remindein you we gota finish our trade lol plus another bump
Thanks for the bump and I'll pm you in just a bit.
Can I have a mew I'll trade you a shiny level 100 Wobbuffet
Sorry, don't ned that.

Back