• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Unova Hat Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2017
    Looking for someone interested in trading their Unova hat pikachu.
    In return, any legendary or event for Sun/Moon is up for trade, since I have multiples from a couple of copies of sun/moon games. Any other pikachu hat is also up for trade. I also have many pokemon in unique pokeball types, including catch-able legendaries, so let me know if you have any preference and I'll tell you if I have it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Looking for someone interested in trading their Unova hat pikachu.
    In return, any legendary or event for Sun/Moon is up for trade, since I have multiples from a couple of copies of sun/moon games. Any other pikachu hat is also up for trade. I also have many pokemon in unique pokeball types, including catch-able legendaries, so let me know if you have any preference and I'll tell you if I have it.

I'll trade you a Unova hat Pikachu for any spare Magearna you might have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back