• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Load Particle Problem

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
  • Hello guys, I'm into creating new attack animations and have read all the tutorials needed for the process. I understand most of it bu I have a problem... I have successfully inserted new Particles and its index was 44 28 with a size of 0200 (in half).

so I get the animation data of an attack that uses the same size.. now the first part (00 XX 27) loads the first graphics, the second one loads the particle I will be replacing, so from 00 YY 27, I changed it to 00 44 28 and when I test it in game, the move was not played and got crashed.. I checked the image and it's inserted fine so I tried using other existing particles, I used somewhere in the table and replaced it. When I test it, it loads a messed up particle but the animation plays well, just the particle.
    My actual problem, to be short, is whatever particle I replace on that move, it plays that messed up particle. It feels like it is designated to one particle index only.

My theory is the template animation, however I don't know how it is structured. Plus, is there an actual table of offsets for template and what does it perform in game. Thanks.

Back